- TCS Tech Bytes
- Project Awards
- Best Thesis Award
- CAC Lectures
- News Letters
- Latest News
BBPTA Application Procedure
- A faculty member / research scholar, who is interested in applying for BBPTA, visits bites.org.in, creates an account, and during creation of user account should select the "Purpose of Registration" as "To apply for BITES Best PhD Thesis Award".
- The applicant receives an email (please check the spam folder too!) with one time login (to confirm the email), clicks on "log in" link in the email, and sets the password as an user of bites.org.in.
- Please wait for the admin to approve your account which may take some time (may be one day, as we receive a lot of spam!). Please do NOT register multiple times with different email ids, it's a request!
- The User then clicks on menu "My account" at the top, click on "Edit" tab under the User Name, and then click "BBPTA Registration" tab.
- The applicant fills the requisite data, uploads requisite pdf files (like Endorsement from Head of the Institution, applicant's best paper, and PhD Thesis) and submits. An applicant can submit data only once, and submitted data can not be changed (edited) by the applicant later (hence please be careful while submitting the application).
- The applicant now clicks the menu "BBPTA Submitted Data" at the top, where he/she can see all data submitted by self. The Applicant should then click on pdf icon at the bottom and download data submitted in pdf form. The applicant should take a print out of downloaded pdf containing data submitted by him/her, sign it and send the hard copy to BITES office. Only when the hard copy is received in full and requisite form, the application process is deemed to be completed.
- The Applicant may wait for email from BITES Officials for seeking further clarification / info / action/ intimation of selection etc.
- For any clarification, one may contact webmaster using contact form.
Wish you all the best!