- TCS Tech Bytes
- Project Awards
- Best Thesis Award
- Lectures on CAC
- News Letters
- Past Events
- Latest News
At present, BITES has 53 engineering colleges (having IT programs) as institutional members and 10 companies (having significant IT enabled functions) as corporate members.
BITES members accrue the following benefits from the membership:
- Members are entitled to special pricing on BITES training events, awareness programs, seminars, workshops, project challenge, and training materials;
- Members will receive bimonthly BITES newsletters;
- Members shall get access to the problems posed by industry to BITES exclusively;
- Experts from Member Institutions can contribute articles to BITES newsletters;
- Students from Member Institutions are offered projects at companies / organizations who have signed MOU with BITES;
- Faculty from Member Institutions can attend Model IT Curriculum Design workshops held at IIIT-Bengaluru at regular intervals; and
- Member institutions get an opportunity to host annual BITES conventions and other competitions.
Corporate membership: Rs. 1,00,000/- as one time Registration fee and Rs. 25,000/- towards Annual Membership fee
Institutional membership: Rs. 25,000/- as one time Registration fee and Rs. 10,000/- towards Annual Membership fee
Corporate and Institutional memberships can be paid through DD / Cheque drawn in favor of “BITES”. It is requested to send the filled in Membership form along with the Cheque / DD.
For the online transfers, following are the NEFT details
A/c Name: Board for Information Technology Education Standards (BITES) Society
A/c No: 0243102000009256
Bank & Branch: IDBI Bank, Electronics City Branch