- TCS Tech Bytes
- Project Awards
- Best Thesis Award
- Lectures on CAC
- News Letters
- Past Events
- Latest News
TCS TechBytes - IT Quiz
The Board for IT Education Standards (BITES) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Asia’s largest IT company take pleasure in inviting institutions to the 10th edition of the Engineering IT Quiz – “TCS TechBytes”. The program has been receiving an overwhelming response for the past nine years.
The program is an initiative to help engineering students keep pace with the evolving technology landscape - in the process enhance their lateral thinking process and inculcate the spirit to compete and excel. The quiz serves as an alternative platform to enhance awareness and confidence levels of aspiring engineers while bringing them in sync with the current developments in the technology sphere through an interactive and engaging quiz platform. “TCS TechBytes” strives to provide a better understanding of IT as technology today is an enabler in diverse fields – be it engineering, medicine, law, sports, science, movie, music, government, automobile, telecommunication, etc.
The quiz is open to BE/BTech students of all streams and semesters in Karnataka. There is NO entry or registration fee.
Each institution can send 10 teams (2 students per team). We will enclose a model questions format with answers to help an institution select the 10 Best Teams.
Principals may send the entries of the selected students before 26th February, 2019 to email@example.com or courier to the following address:
BITES-TCS IT Quiz
BITES, IIIT-B Campus, 2nd Floor, Innovation Centre
26/C, Electronics City Phase 1, Hosur Road
Bangalore - 560100
- The quiz will mainly focus on application of Technology across various sectors and aspects such as: the technology environment, the business, its people, new trends, legends etc. It will also focus on emerging areas eg: cloud computing, IoT, telecom, mobility, social media, biometrics, robotics, etc.
- World of internet, and unique websites, IT buzzwords and acronyms.
- IT Personalities - international, national and local.
- IT and communication companies software products, brands and history of IT.
- Areas where IT has made an impact - education, entertainment, books, multimedia, music, movies, internet, banking, advertising, sports, gaming, social networking, cell phones, etc.